Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scene hair ideas

Alright. The most important part to being scene is the hair. Now, you dont HAVE to dye your hair black. It just looks cooler if it is black. But you can dye it a bunch of colors. Red, Blonde, Green, Blue, ect ect. But black is the most common. I used to have my hair black and blonde. But that was a piss off to dye every few months. So I just went back to my natural hair color. Brown. This is me now.
To do my hair I use Dove shampoo and conditioner and blow dry my hair. Then I brush it with a sharp end brush. You know those brushes with the little balls attached to the end of them? Dont use those. Not if you have thick hair. They dont actually work all that well. If your not sure what im talking about here it is.
                                                                             DONT USE THESE

A sharp end brush works so much better for me. If you still dont know what that is. Heres a picture of one.
This is the brush in my oppinion. It hurts a little but you'll get used to it after a while...

I have naturally curly hair. So I have to use a hair straightener. So to do my hair I use a Chi Straightener and a comb. I grab a piece of my hair using my comb and straighten that piece. Starting at the middle of my head and moving to the right. Then I straighten the bangs. Then the left side I straighten to the right. To do the back I just straighten it all down. So its not wavy.


                                                                     Destrey Moore


                                                                Nateo from DesandNate
If your hair looks shit on some days. Dont worry. Just buy a beanie. And after it gets longer. Dont bother wearing those skater hats. They just make you look dumb. I just own a plain gray beanie. I want a BMTH or a Slipknot one. But since im Canadian I cant find one because theres no hot topic. But you can order from their website. Just get a hat your comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment